Fast food drive up windows can really be a tool?
Where do you give out your marketing materials? Are they passively sitting in a holder somewhere on a desk or are you actively putting them out there?
Here’s an easy tip that kinda combines marketing with random acts of kindness. The next time you go through a toll booth, pay the toll for the car behind you and give your brochure/flyer/CD/card to the toll booth operator and ask him/her to give it to the person in the car whose toll you just paid. Do the same thing in a drive-through with someone’s coffee or food. You could even do this in a bar or restaurant, but be sure to pick your moments so the bartender isn’t too busy or it’s a dinner bill for a family of six.
Other places for your stuff…..
- With the credit card receipt at a restaurant, for your waiter
- In the airplane seat pockets (Do you really think they get cleaned out? Reach in sometime.)
- In the taxi seat pockets, or on the bus/subway seat
- In anything you mail out – bill payments, invoices, etc.
- On the magazine table at the doctor’s office
Those are just a few…..can you think of others? Please share!
Give someone an AWESOME day (and a brochure)!